POSITION: BRANCH MANAGER, TRAVEL CUTS UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN
LOCATION: SASKATOON, SK
Simply put, we are Canada’s student, youth, educational and budget travel experts! We have over 40 years of experience, with over 30 locations on or near Canadian university and college campuses.
We invite you to join our team and experience a unique culture with a passion for travel at its core. Explore our current Branch Manager opportunity and get ready for an extraordinary travel career with Travel CUTS!
As Branch Manager you are:
- Results Driven – Thrive on meeting and exceeding sales targets; motivated by a sales-driven environment
- An Experienced Sales Manager – Minimum 3 years previous management experience in a retail travel environment and/or 5+ years as a leisure travel consultant
- Business Development Minded – Actively pursue business in new markets and increase sales and revenue with current market
- A Natural Born Leader – You know how to motivate and drive a team to achieve sales targets with a positive, supportive approach
- Positive & Passionate – Love what you do and couldn’t imagine working in any other industry
- A Problem Solver & Decision Maker – Ability to multi-task, make decisions and implement practical solutions
- An Avid Traveller – Extensive personal travel experiences with strong domestic and international travel knowledge
IS THIS YOU? Apply Today.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applicants however only selected candidates will be contacted.